Library Study Room Procedures
The library study rooms are designed for quiet individual or small group study and are equipped with one table and four chairs, a white dry-erase board* (dry erase markers may be checked out at the circulation desk), and a computer port for laptop use (library laptops also may be checked out at the circulation desk). TV/VCR/DVD players may be used in any room when available (TV remote controls may also be checked out at the circulation desk).
- Study Room use is only for University faculty, staff, students, and alumni.
- Study rooms are available on a reservation system, or when rooms are available for walk-ins (only for the above patron type). However, priority will be given to those with room reservations.
- Study rooms can be reserved on the Library website by clicking on “Services” and “Book a Study Room,” http://bellevue.libcal.com/booking/LibraryStudyRooms. Reservations can also be made via phone (402-557-7314) or at the Circulation and Reference desks.
- Patron must present ID in order to reserve study rooms.
- Students must monitor the noise level and be considerate of students utilizing adjacent rooms.
- The room should be vacated in the manner in which it was occupied.
- The Library will not assume responsibility for items that have been left in the room unattended.
- The Library staff reserve the right to remove any/all belongings from a Study room if reservation time has ended.
- Exceptions to this policy are granted only with the permission of the Senior Director, Library Services.
*Dry-erase board is only available in study rooms 2, 3, and 4.