Faculty BRUIN Overview (F2F Only)
This 60-minute training session will provide an overview of the new BRUIN 9.2 portal and how to navigate the enhanced portal environment. Participants will learn:
- How to navigate the streamlined administrative home page, and find resources inside easy-to-view tiles.
- How to complete BRUIN processes (Participation Verification, Performance Warning, and Final Grades)
- More information about the most popular resources that are located in BRUIN and where you can find them.
- How to use BRUIN portal’s new “search” function and find what you’re looking for quickly.
- How the new BRUIN unified homepage and role-based permissions will ensure you have access to relevant content.
- Learn about the My BRUIN Student homepage and about key tiles for students
All faculty will continue to have access to faculty-specific BRUIN tutorials in the updated Faculty BRUIN Training Library. We will also share more about the new Student Training Library.
- Tuesday, August 28, 2018
- 9:30am - 10:30am
- ASB Symposium
- Face/Face Session