Rubrics & Measures
The purpose of this session is to help identify successful measures and useful rubrics (for assessing both course assignments and program level outcomes). We encourage those who attend this session to bring any measures and/or rubrics they are currently using to share them with others or to get help revising them as needed.
At the conclusion of this session, Faculty will be able to:
- Recognize when program objectives and the measures selected to assess them do not align.
- Align program objectives with the most appropriate measures.
- Create rubrics appropriate for program-level assessment.
- Design/adapt rubrics that will be useful for both assignment and program assessment
- Friday, October 19, 2018
- 11:00am - 11:45am
- ESB 4153
- In Person & Blackboard Collaborate Session